Outdoor Tube Chair Black by HK Living is an all-time favourite garden and patio chair, hand braided with plastic rattan and suitable for outdoor use. The frame is made of special outdoor coated metal in solid black. However big or small your outdoor space is, make the most of it this summer. Create a lovely corner on your patio with the Outdoor Tube Chair and our Way Rug and Way Cushion by FermLiving.
This chair can be of course used indoor as well! Available also the INDOOR version made of rattan. Please enquiry email@example.com
HK Living is an imaginative interior design brand based in Amsterdam. Founded by Sander Klaver and Emiel Hetsen, it takes inspiration from vintage aesthetics to create work that focuses on simplicity, elegance and the needs of contemporary living. Crafted using largely natural materials, in a palette of warm, earthy tones, each of the pieces in the brand’s collection balances understatement with flourish.
- colour: Black
- dimensions: 67 x56 x 83cm
- product length/depth (cm): 67
- product width (cm): 56
- product height (cm): 83
- Height armrests (cm): 68
- Height backrest (cm): 85
- Seating height (cm): 45
- Seating depth (cm): 46
- Seating width (cm): 48
- product weight (gr): 7000
- material: wrought iron, plastic splits
- characteristic: Outdoor
- care instruction other then fabric items: Wash with a soft cloth and a mixture of a mild detergent and warm water. Rinse with warm water, and wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive, acid, alcohol-based, or solvent-based cleaners; they will damage the surface and cause the metal to erode. Wipe up immediately using a clean, soft cloth. Store furniture indoors during winter.
- water resistant: Yes
- outdoor use: Yes
- remark: Not suitable for use in coastal areas because of the salty air
HKliving is a Dutch interior brand founded by Emiel Hetsen and Sander Klaver. The initials of both their last names have been used to create the brand name HKliving. The combination of a creative mind and a mathematical brain has turned out to be a winning formula. At the base HKliving creates accessible collections with products inspired by traditional and usable designs while respecting its history, but always to give it a modern look and feel. During the designing process the emphasis has been placed on honouring the original style/influence, but very much creating accessible items at the same time.